Ahrefs is one of the most popular Tools for SEOs. Specially, for link analysis – this tool is top of every tools out there. External link checking to keywords tracking – we use it every day. The one drawback we have had with it is the price-tag.
Recently, ahrefs made their biggest move ever and launched Ahrefs Webmasters Tool. And fortunately, you will get a lot of their features for free. You just need to integrate your Google Search Console account with ahrefs and you are good to go from there.
Let’s watch the video below and set up your free account today –
Ahrefs Webmaster Tools In Bangla
If you have just watched the video – then you are already in the ahrefs webmaster tool’s dashboard. Lets find out some of their awesome features that we will be working on –
Features of ahrefs Webmaster Tools
- Backlinks Checking of all the sites you own.
- Keywords Checking (Not typical Tracking).
- Site Audit (Up to 10,000 Pages/Domain)
- Full Overview
- All issues (in a single page)
- To-do (which is limited for the free users)
- Crawl log
- Bulk export
- Page explorer
- Link explorer
- Link opportunities (Find all the internal linking opportunities for free)
- Structure explorer
- Internal pages
- Index ability
- On page (all the on-page issues in a single page)
- Social tags
- Duplicate content
- Localization (If you target multiple countries or languages; then ahrefs will show all the mistakes you did)
- External pages
So, what do you think?
What’s the possible catch of why ahrefs launched such webmaster tools and giving you alll the data for free?
Well, I think, ahrefs will get a lot of free and genuine search console data which they can use on their system.
But, personally, I am okay with that. As long as I am getting all the data I need; I will not mind sharing my own data with them. Atleast, there is nothing to loose.
What do you think?
Share this video with your friends and colleagues in the SEO Industry. 🙂