I love automation and use a lot of paid SEO Tools every day. But surprisingly there are lots of Free SEO Tools available those are not that bad comparing to the paid tools we usually use.
In this Bangla tutorial, I tried to share all of the popular free SEO tools that cover all of your needs like Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, Content Analysis, and Quality Checking, Site Speed optimization and UI/UX checking and Keywords tracking.
Let’s watch –
Keyword Research :
- Ubersuggest – Keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis.
- Google Trends – To check whether your chosen keyword has a full year of constant searches.
- Keyword Shitter – To generate thousand of thousands of keywords from your seed keyword.
- Keywords Everywhere – Display Search volume and CPC data for each search term you enter on Google.
- SEOQuake (Chrome Extension) – Display Domain Score, Trust Score, No. of Backlinks, No. of Indexed pages for Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Keywords For Featured Snippet
- AnswerThePublic – Generate questions for your content that are must these days to get featured on Google.
Article Title Idea:
- Portent Title – Generate Title ideas for your content. But generating Titles manually are recommended.
Content Mapping For Blog:
- SimpleMind Lite (Mac) – These three apps are for creating a proper silo structure for your content.
- Freemind (Windows)
- Coggle (Online)
Content Quality (readability):
- Webfx – To check whether your content is readable or not.
Content Grammar & Duplicity
- Grammarly (Chrome Extension) – To check grammar and punctuation.
- Copyscape – Check if your writer copied your content from somewhere or not.
- SimilarContent – A MarketMuse alternative. Testing the features and already optimized couple of articles. Let’s see how it goes.
Website UI&UX Checker:
- Google Lighthouse (Chrome Extension) – To check UI and UX of your website along with other important metrics.
- UXCheck (Chrome Extension)
Website SEO Audit:
- ScreamingFrog – Find all the technical issues of your site and fix those.
- Backlink Shitter – To find all the backlinks of your website and your competitors.
- Ubersuggest – Pretty good free alternative to ahrefs and SEMrush.
Keyword Position Tracker:
- SerpRobot (I was using this tool a lot couple of years ago) – To check rankings for your target keywords.
- hreflang Tag Generator – Generate tag if your site targets to different languages.
Google Algo Hit Checker:
- Google Penalty Hit Indicator – Check whether your site or competitor’s site got any penalty whatsoever.
Share this video and this post if you found this useful.
Stay tuned for more videos ahead. 🙂