I have been experimenting with different AI Writers for the last 6 – 7 months. Most of these tools are based on the popular Ai Models named GPT3, Huggingface, and Jurassic1.
And the fact is – most of these AI Sources have a different version of Models. Some are cheap and some are a bit expensive with superior quality.
In my test, I also have found some software that just came with their own AI to reduce the overall cost of the software (Considering the Quality a bit).
So, here I am going to give you a detailed comparison table of the Top Tools I have personally used and tested with my own ratings out of 10. Under the Table, I have also pasted a sample output from each Tool so that you can compare on your own and decide.
I have also mentioned which tool I am personally using these days at the Conclusion section (at the end of this article).
So, check’em as well.
Comparison Table of Best AI Writing Tools:
|Tools Name||Output Quality (Out of 10)||Price||Easy To Generate (out of 10)||Interface||Limits||Generation Time||My Personal Rating (Out of 10)|
|Rytr||7||$39 LTD||8||Good||Too Low (Premium Monthly Unlimited Available)||Faster||8|
|GoCopy||7||$59 LTD||8||Good||Too Low (Premium Monthly Unlimited Available)||Faster||8|
|Scalenut||6||$49 LTD||8||Good||Unlimited With Costly LTD||Slow||7|
|AISEO||5||$39||8||Good||Moderate LTD Limitation (250 Credits Per Month)||Faster||7|
The AI Writer’s Sample
The Title: How Can An AI Writing Tool Help Writers?
I will use this same Input (title) on all the AI Writing Tools and will see what generates the most quality output. Will pick the better one for this article from each tool.
Here you go:
Writing is an art form that requires knowledge and creativity. Writing tools can assist writers in various ways such as by suggesting topics for bloggers, providing research material, and producing content in multiple formats. These AI writing assistants are revolutionizing the world of copywriting by making it much easier to create text in a variety of formats at a fraction of the cost.
It might be difficult to imagine what an AI writing tool would do for writers, but it’s not an impossible task. There are plenty of ways an AI could be helpful to writers. One example is that it could help writers gauge the quality of their work. A program could scan through the text and identify parts that are grammatically fine. This is something that’s difficult for humans to do because humans are fallible. An AI program could also help writers find spelling errors without any effort on their…..
AI writing software is designed to help content creators, whether they are bloggers, journalists, or novelists. The software will help with common writing tasks like editing, formatting, and even generating original content.
AI software is particularly helpful for novelists. This is the first type of content creator who shouldn’t have to worry about software stealing their work. The software is there to help generate novel ideas.
AI writing software can be used for multiple writing projects. Whether you need to generate a blog post or get your novel finished, there is an AI that can help get your work done.
Some AI software programs are free while others require paid subscriptions. There are pros and cons to each program, but they all provide…
Many writers struggle with the idea of not being able to let their creativity flow freely. And, more importantly, getting stuck with writer’s block. What if there was a solution that would help you write better—a tool that is able to give you creative ideas and help you find solutions? That is the idea behind companies like Narrative Science and Automated Insights.
The future of writing tools is in artificial intelligence. The recent trend of using AI to improve our writing skills is a perfect example of this. There are two types of technology that can help writers: predictive tools and collaborative platforms. This article will explore how these can help writers make their work more efficient, and get better feedback from their readers.
It has been said that the original purpose of computers was to automate the tasks of humans. Scientific advances have since made it possible for artificial intelligence to take over many of the more repetitive and mundane tasks of human beings, freeing them to pursue their passions. For example, algorithms now automate the writing of journal articles, producing them within minutes of being asked to do so.
It’s easy to say “I need an AI tool for writing”, but when you’re not sure what to look for in a writing tool, it can be difficult to know which one to pick. We’ll show you the features that make these AI writing tools stand out from the crowd. These tools are all designed to work in the same way.
First, they use an AI engine to “learn” your writing style and determine which words to include in your work.
They then suggest new content for you to include.
If you’re stuck, they’ll also help you figure out which words and concepts to drop.
These tools are made to…
My Take On All The AI Writers
- To me, the AI Writers mentioned above; all are good at generating intros. But when you keep writing – the quality gets deteriorated. It happens on all the tools, including Jarvis, Rytr, Scalenut – you name it.
- The solution might be using an Outline Builder like Frase or SurferSEO – but still, the intro functionalities of all the tool generate the most quality articles whereas the “Write For Me” button of Frase SEO or Jarvis – just rewrites the context of the intro. For the native readers – its may be so annoying.
- For the Statistical or Number based articles – the AI Writing Output need to be double checked as they tends to come up with made up numbers all the time. So, if you are planning to update your existing posts with the help of such AI Writers – think about again whether you have enough time on your hand to cross-check the data it’s just generated.
- Don’t use “Write More For Me” button of any tool ever without having a good input after each paragraph. Otherwise you will get shitty output. These output might look good as they don’t have any grammatical errors most of the time – but its just rehashed or spun articles without your proper input.
- Always come up with different formats and outlines for your post so that you let AI ryters keeps busy thinking about the concept and generate different type of outputs. The more variation of paragraphs you can generate – the better quality of article you can generate. So, just don’t let the AI Writers write by their own. Input a massive chunk of texts by yourself.
As Jarvis is too much expensive for me (Recommended For You If You Don’t Care About Money But Future Investment) – I am mostly using Rytr (Unlimited) and GoCopy (4 Stacks on Two Accounts) to update my blog articles when I get the time, and sometimes even I write articles for my AI Experimental projects.
AI Writing Tools is yet to replace the original writers, but they are continuously improving. They can’t research data based on the different contexts of a single topic like a Writer – but maybe, one day – they will fill this gap and can always generate better outputs and facts/stats.
Just wait for the day.
Meanwhile, keep experimenting with the AI Writing Tools mentioned above (or Wait for new tools as the market is still new and more tools coming in near future).
Disclaimer: The Tools links mentioned on this article actually sponsored and I am affiliated. If you buy through the links; I will get small comissions and will really appreciate that.